MS. TANISHA R. PATTERSON
Tanisha’s primary goal is to collaborate with buyer and sellers to achieve home ownership. She has
successfully bought and sold homes in the local market, providing knowledge on neighborhoods,
schools, market conditions, zoning regulations and economy. Tanisha believes it’s her job to educate
and guide her clients through the complexities of buying and/or selling a home hassle and stress free.
Service Areas and Specialties:
Tanisha serves more than 150 counties and communities covering St. Louis, St. Louis County, St. Charles,
St. Charles County and Surrounding Counties.
Tanisha can assist you with the purchase and/or sell of the following property types including: Single
Family Homes, New Construction, Luxury Homes, Acreage, Residential Lots, Condominiums, Villas, Town
Homes, Foreclosures, Short Sales, Investment Properties, Retirement, etc.
• #1 Real Estate Company in St. Louis
• National Masters of Business Administration Association (NMBA)
• St. Louis Association of Realtors (SLAR)
• St. Charles County Association of Realtors (SCCAR)
• Mid-America Regional Information Systems (MARIS)
• National Association of Realtors (NAR)
Clients benefit from her knowledge of the challenging and changing world of real estate. She
implements operational communication, aggressive negotiation, while customizing her marketing skills
to each real estate transaction.
• Pre-Listing Consultation
• Comparative Marketing Analysis (CMAs)
• Preparation and Staging
• Online & Print Marketing (500+ websites)
• Contract Pricing & Negotiation
• Professional Guidance throughout Closing
• Complimentary Buyer Consultation
• Personalized Property Search
• Suggest Trusted Lenders and Credit Repair Services
• Showings & Comparative Marketing Analysis
• Submitting and Negotiating Offers
• Professional Guidance Throughout Closing
Tanisha utilizes the latest technology and market analysis to gain insight and provide support to her
clients during their real estate transaction. Exceeding her client’s expectations, Tanisha is committed to
strengthening economic empowerment through home ownership.